We build an integrated software platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile, and TV. Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as top fashion brands, professional sports franchises and global organizations. Collectively, we reach nearly 80 million monthly users in the United States. The Company is publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange and trading under ticker “TLK.” Frankly is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices in New York. To learn more, please visit www.franklyinc.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Technical Support Specialist at Frankly, you will spend your days helping our clients troubleshoot technical issues with our proprietary CMS, video hardware, and video software. Your technical mastery of the Frankly website and video platforms will be invaluable to our clients and through email, phone, and chat you’ll help resolve their issues with your thoughtful assistance. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our internal technology teams to resolve more complex issues and provide testing feedback during releases.
Our team provides 24/7 support, so you must be willing to work a rotating shift and flexible schedule including nights, overnights, weekends and holidays.
This position requires superior written and verbal communication skills.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Field and efficiently diagnose client reported technical issues via phone, email, and chat
- Provide clear, professional and friendly communications to both clients and internal Worldnow contacts through the troubleshooting process until resolution.
- Efficiently escalate issues internally in the event the issue cannot be resolved via normal troubleshooting steps
- Utilize and monitor diagnostic tools to isolate and resolve system issues. Perform diagnostic and troubleshooting for various system components.
- Provide training to clients regarding support issues and softwareinstallations, changes, or upgrades
- Be willing to work a rotating shift and flexible schedule including nights, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Share the knowledge you gain on the job by contributing articles to our internal and client-facing knowledge bases
- Participate in training and orientation of new team members as your expertise increases
- Provide support and testing feedback to our Technology team during weekend and off-hours deployments
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal & written
- Efficient organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Complex problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Expertise in internet technologies, including: Windows, web-basedapplications, Microsoft Web server applications, video streaming, FTP, and HTML
- 2+ years of experience in a technical customer support role
- Bachelor’s degree or better in a technical field (CS/Math/Stats/Engineering)
- Prior experience or genuine interest in local news and/or video production
- Prior experience with DFP or genuine interest in ad trafficking
- Experience with defect tracking software like JIRA
- Experience with ticketing software like Salesforce
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com